Friday, April 22, 2011

Foreplay and making sex exciting again


There are so many ways to make sex exciting again. Here are some more tips to make sex exciting again. I hope this helps. I know it does for me when I spice things up in the bedroom with my man. Hope this helps you. Give me and other people your ideas. I know you make things work and give others your ideas. Come on and don't be shy. I know you are not shy with me on the phone and are not shy in the bedroom.

*Lick your lover’s nipple then blow cool air on it – repeat
*Warm your lover’s nipple in your mouth then suck in cool air around it
*Read a short passage from an erotic novel aloud in a sexy voice
*Fast forward to a hot & steamy part in an erotic movie – watch one scene
*Tickle the back of your lover’s neck with the tip of your tongue
*Seductively describe in detail how you want to ravish your lover later
*Use an artist brush to swirl flavored lube on your lover’s nipples
*Pick an advanced sex position from a book to try out later
*Pick a random page in a sex guide and use the technique later in your sex play
*Place tender kisses all over your lover’s face
*Stroke and rub your partner’s nose with your nose
*Choose something from the refrigerator to smear on and lick off your lover
*Blow “raspberries” on your lover’s belly or other ticklish regions of their body
*Use your tongue to tickle your lover’s stomach – belly and sides
*Sensually lick flavored lube or liquor from your lover’s navel

No comments:

Post a Comment