Monday, September 13, 2010

Places to have sex

Sex is so much fun. It is great to make sex so interesting and to do it in different places. I know I have done it in different places in my life. I love to make it more interesting while I am traveling or with a new partner. Here are some ideas I have thought of and thought I would share with you. I will share with you some places I have had sex. Please feel free to share where you have had sex.

*In the mud during a light rain
*In the foam pad at the local gymnastics academy
*Under the bleachers during a sporting even
*On a tanning bed
*At a ski resort in the gondola as you ride to the top of the mountain
*On the boat, in the middle of the lake
*In a Jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles
*In a tree
*On the top of a fire truck
*On the rooftop of a hotel or other building
*On a huge stack of pillows on the floor
*In the middle of an apple orchard
*Inside a butterfly house or sanctuary
*On a blanket at center ice of a rink
*On a bare waterbed or mattress covered with baby oil
*On the hood of a sports car
*In a coat closet at a party

No comments:

Post a Comment